THE JEANS I WORE WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY SON TREVON

Image

Sifting through the extremely large garbage bag of clothes packed away in the bedroom closet; I ran across a pair of jeans that I haven’t worn since I was pregnant with my son Trevon, and he will be two years old on Wednesday of this week.

I started thinking back to those days when I was pregnant and how it was 90% bad days to the other 10% good days through out my whole pregnancy.  These feelings hit me like a brick all at once, and compiled with the let-down on the cleaning job I was supposed to do for my roomate today (with the lie he told behind it I would have to be a BIG DAMN FOOL to actually believe him); I became enraged and very pissed.

Al the bad feelings of things buried and and the collosal lie I was fed this morning; I’ave been in rage mode all day.  I’ve snapped at my son for nothing and been hateful to everyone around me as well.

If I had just received the “big lie” of 2014 and hadn’t ran across those jeans; I believe I would have been in a better mood today.  I guess the fact that I was looking forward to that money and I really needed it is why I’m so pissed.

I’m still upset now, because I had plans for that money in a lot of ways and now I’m screwed until I can get my child suppport this week.  Thanks for nothing so called friend and roommate.  Some things are better left buried and NEVER dug backup.

Check out my new WP blog site Image Image

Advertisements

1 Comment

  1. Pingback: THE JEANS I WORE WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY SON TREVON | CHARMA HAGANS SPOT TO BLOG

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s