Here’s the list of items needed to go in your binder:
Here’s an overview of my binder:
- Daily Blogger Checklist, Blog Post Checklist, & Weekly Link-Ups in sheet protectors since I look at those on a daily basis
- Weekly Divider: Review Checklist
- Monthly Divider: Yearly Stats (aka Monthly stats over the course of the year)
- Financial Divider: Expenses and Income on a handy sheet called My Blog’s Finances
- Long Term Divider: Brainstorming sheets, long term goals, random lists of blog ideas
- Giveaways Divider: Giveaway Checklist
- Ads/Affiliates/Sponsors Divider: Pages to keep track of my affiliate programs, sponsored ads
- Guest Posts Divider: My Blogging Collaborations (like co-hosting events or teaming up with another blogger) and Guest Post Tracker to keep track of both my guest posts and guest posts from other blogs
- Contacts Divider: Blog Contacts sheets
- Tracking Divider: Both the Website/Blog Tracker and the Twitter/Hashtag Trackers
- Go ME! Divider: This will eventually hold a hard copy of my media kit (once I make it!!!) and has the Accomplishments sheets, which hold my blog achievements
- Series Planner Divider: Series Planner sheets
- Folder: I have a folder just in case I need some extra space to store papers I receive
- Page protectors that hold all my extra copies/originals
- Notebook paper (for me Copy Paper) I don’t like being confined to the lines of notebook paper.
Included in the Free Blog Planner Printables:
- Guest Post Tracker – Helps you keep track of who is guest posting on your blog as well as the guest posts you have on other blogs.
- Accomplishments – Track your accomplishments! Were you featured on a brand/publisher’s website? Keep track using this sheet!
- Blog Contacts – Keep all of your bloggy contacts in one location! I keep most of mine digitally, but I’m going to also keep them on this form so they are all in one blog spot.
- Twitter/Hashtag Tracker – A helpful form to keep track of hashtags used for Twitter parties.
- Series Planner – If you post multiple posts in a series (like how I post 4 book club posts during the months I host book club), this is a planning page that can keep you on track.
- Website/Blog Tracker – OMG all the websites/usernames/passwords! So hard to keep track! This sheet lets you put that all in one location. Password hint: Don’t put your entire password on the sheet – do it like this: R***c**0*. That would be Rebecca00, which is something I’d remember when seeing the half-hidden PW. BTW, that’s not my password for anything, not even close, so don’t waste your time trying to login anywhere.
Read the full article at the following link. CLICK HERE
I would greatly appreciate your feedback on this post; was it helpful, useful or useless.